Grass Fed Slow Growing Beef
Cherry Tree Organics produces an extensive range of beef cuts to suit every taste and occasion. Our beef is grown with care at our family farm — Cherry Tree Downs — in beautiful South Gippsland, Victoria.
We only breed Angus and Hereford cattle; old British bred cattle renowned for their superior quality and delicious taste. Our cattle are the result of more than 20 years of organic breeding. Each year as we improve the quality of our breeders, we enhance the quality of our beef.
Cherry Tree Organics’ beef is:
- Australian Certified Organic, which means it’s free of harmful chemicals, pollutants and hormones.
- 100% grass-fed, resulting in a superior and more complex taste than grain-fed meat.
- Hung on the bone (dry aged), further contributing to its depth of flavour.
- Delicious and tender tasting, thanks to our top quality cattle and ethical, organic and sustainable farming practices, which focus on rearing animals slowly and naturally.
- Packed with essential vitamins and nutrients such as iron, zinc, protein, omega-3, vitamins B and more.
- Processed near our farm in Gippsland, in line with Australian certified organic standards.
- Prepared at Cherry Tree Organics’ butcher shop, which gives us complete control over the process of taking our cattle from our paddock to your plate.
See Cherry Tree Organics’ range of beef.