High-Quality 100% Grass Fed Lamb
Cherry Tree Organics offers a wide selection of quality lamb cuts to suit every taste and occasion.
We rear all our lamb at our beloved family farm — Cherry Tree Downs — in beautiful South Gippsland, Victoria. The lambs at Cherry Tree Downs are old style, British bred White Suffolk, Southdown and Dorset. These are breeds renowned for their high-quality meat – rather than their wool.
Our lambs enjoy a low-stress life in a pristine natural environment, where they’re free to roam on nutrient-rich pastures of natural clover and ryegrass. This lifestyle is the reason we can achieve the delicious and healthy meat our customers love.
Cherry Tree Organics’ lamb is:
- Australian Certified Organic, which means it’s free of damaging chemicals, pollutants, preservatives, antibiotics, hormones and genetic modifications.
- 100% grass-fed and grass finished, resulting in a superior and more complex taste than grain-fed meat. Your lambs are never fed grain.
- Rich and tender tasting, thanks to our ethical, organic and sustainable farming practices, which focus on rearing lamb slowly and naturally with passion and care.
- Hung on the bone (dry aged), enriching the animal’s natural full and sweet flavour.
- Packed with essential vitamins and nutrients such as iron, zinc, protein, omega-3, vitamins B and more.
- Processed near our farm in Gippsland, in line with Australian certified organic standards.
- Prepared at our butcher shop near Melbourne, Victoria, giving us complete control over the process of taking our lamb from our paddock to your plate.
See Cherry Tree Organics’ range of lamb.